Developing the Future
Seated at the heart of Philadelphia’s life sciences community, 3201 Cuthbert is perfectly positioned and equipped to support discovery, collaboration, and innovation in the field, with the most robust life sciences infrastructure in the region.
Flexible Floorplans to Accelerate Success
Select each level to explore different specifications and floorplans. Download the floorplans to save or print them for a closer look.
Typical Single Tenant Layout
High End Amenities
Designed for World-Class Science
At 3201 Cuthbert Street, you’ll find all the amenities an innovative life sciences company needs to succeed.
Six fully enclosed loading docks & five service elevators with up to 8,000 LB capacity
Best practice chemical storage space & pH neutralization capability
Generous space for tenant equipment & vertical shaft infrastructure
15 watts/SF power for lab areas with significant emergency back-up power
HVAC designed for 60% lab to 40% office split, providing 1.5 CFMs/SF or greater for lab areas
Lab/office floor loading capacity of up to 175 LBS/SF, including finishes
Excellent vibration criteria of up to 2,000 MIPS
Building can accommodate cGMP manufacturing and vivarium
Cuthbert Street shall be transformed into a vibrant pedestrian walkway between 32nd to 33rd Streets, providing a natural pathway for students and community members to filter through the campus and the University City district. This lush environment will provide a place for the public to gather for a lecture or a concert, to dine al fresco, or take a seat to read outside.
In the Center of
Soon to be the largest life sciences property in Philadelphia, 3201 Cuthbert Street will sit opportunistically at the center of the growing University City life sciences district within Drexel’s campus.
- Located at the center of the University City’s life sciences district
- Philadelphia ranked 2nd among the nation’s top 14 markets for cell and gene therapy, according to EConsult Solutions’ Oct 2022 “The State of Cell and Gene Therapy in the Greater Philadelphia Region” report
- Nearly $5 billion raised in venture capital for Philadelphia life science companies in 2021-2022
- Regional employment for cell and gene therapy personnel has more than doubled between 2019-2022
- The major institutions in proximity to the site include:
- Drexel University
- University City Science Center
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center
- Penn Medicine
- University of Pennsylvania
- There are dozens of life sciences companies within a 0.5 mile radius of the site, including:
- Spark Therapeutics
- Amicus Therapeutics
- Century Therapeutics
- Charles River Labs
- Avid Radiopharmaceuticals
- Carisma Therapeutics
- Arlen Spector Squash Center
- The major transit stops in proximity to the site include:
- Septa 34th Street Station
- Septa 36th Street Station
- Amtrak/30th Street Station
- Septa 30th Street Station
- 33rd Street Trolley Station
About Gattuso Development Partners
Gattuso Development Partners is a developer of exceptional, sustainable high-performance workplaces. We recognize that the right work environment is the most critical asset a business can offer to attract, retain, and inspire its employees and promote long term success.
To learn more, visit out website
Real Estate Holdings
Founded in 2020, Vigilant Real Estate Holdings exists to acquire strategic and diversified assets across the United States with a specific focus on life sciences developments. Vigilant currently has ownership interests in or controls over 1 million square feet of life sciences developments on both the east and west coasts.
To learn more, visit our website